Develop and maintain strategic relationships with Buyside’s brokerage customers, ensuring maximum retention and upsell opportunity.
What Success Looks Like:
As an Account Representative you will own and nurture relationships with Buyside’s client accounts. You will identify key stakeholders within the brokerage leadership team, working closely to engage and nurture the account, drive user engagement and adoption, consistently measure and communicate ROI, while identifying opportunities to expand revenue within the account over time.
You will partner closely with training, sales and marketing, finding opportunities to leverage our existing client base to evangelize Buyside within the industry. You will be their “go to” for all things Buyside and respected as a knowledgeable and trusted thought leader.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Manage a book of business including 25 – 50 Account Representative business including 25 – 50 real estate & mortgage clients, including relationships with multiple stakeholders within each brokerage firm. Stakeholder roles will typically be: CEO, CMO, CTO, Broker/Owner, Office Manager, etc.
- Serve as Buyside’s primary point of contact for the client and a liaison to all other Buyside team members. You will often partner internally with team members on specific projects (including onboarding a new client) or tasks but will always own the outcome and communication to the client.
- Maintain ongoing proactive communication including regular outbound touchpoints: o Formal Quarterly Business Reviews
- Min. # of proactive phone call & emails p/m
- Additional variable communication dependent on client performance / needs
- Lead all efforts around sponsorship for client events, annual gift giving efforts, etc.
- Monitor client performance based on established, proven success metrics and advise on strategies to maximize ROI. NO THANKS GET THE APP Edit with the Docs app Make tweaks, leave comments, and share with others to edit at the same time. ROI.
- Consistently communicate the client’s ROI, always reinforcing the value of their Buyside partnership.
- As needed, deliver training & coaching to brokerage staff and/or agents to help drive adoption & user engagement.
- Respond quickly to client’s questions, concerns or complaints, helping to troubleshoot issues affecting the brokerage and suggesting creative solutions to accomplish client goals.
- Solicit feedback from clients including testimonials, case studies, best practices, product feedback, etc.
- Encourage clients to become evangelists for Buyside, creating referral opportunities for Buyside sales team.
- Be knowledgeable about all aspects of Buyside’s business and be able to communicate effectively to both clients and potential prospects (i.e. at an industry event, client function, etc.)
You report to: Chief Revenue Officer (TBD)
About the Buyside Team:
Buyside is a data science & marketing company on a mission to help real estate brokerages profit from their largest untapped asset: big data. Buyside works by capturing a broker’s buyer data in real time, transforming it into actionable insights and intelligent marketing tools that and intelligent marketing tools that generate new seller leads, win more listings, and close more transaction sides in-house.
- Work from anywhere culture
- Health, dental, 401k
- Generous PTO + Sick time
- “Burnout” time off
- Expense budget towards comfortable home office set up
- We’re testing 4 day work weeks!
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org