Create and deliver tools to encourage usage and adoption while delivering a positive customer experience to all users.
What Success Looks Like
As a successful Training & Engagement Manager you will partner with Account Managers to engage both reactively and proactively with Buyside’s user base (real estate agents), ensuring maximum adoption and engagement. Buyside’s users will be thrilled with your ability to deliver clear and concise training materials, your thorough knowledge of the real estate industry, your deep product knowledge, and most of all, your passion for their success.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Be an all star on the phone, in written communication, and in front of an audience from 1 to 300 agents.
- Be well versed in how to use Buyside as an agent and consumer
- In each user interaction and content development, reinforce Buyside’s value proposition and provide coaching on proven Buyside Best Practices for success with the tool.
- Maintain open communication with Account Managers and Customer Success team regarding questions, comments, concerns from client interactions.
- Route inbounds to proper Buyside team member
- Manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on pre-launched accounts to assist during account setup. Serving as the ‘voice of the customer’ ensuring accounts are ready to meet end-user expectations.
- Coordinate Training/rollout logistics with Account Managers
- Host product training via webinar or in-person for a brokerage client event.
- Delivery a post-event summary to Account Manager following all training events.
Account Management Support
- Support creation of training tutorials (incl but not limited to videos, flyers, slide decks, etc).
- Assist with concepting and running contest and other activities aimed at driving user engagement.
- Assist with the development of new marketing and training resources for our brokerage clients and their users.
- Meet personal and team OKRs.
- Follow company procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in all communication and products that are delivered to the client.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Always present Buyside in a positive light.
- Minimum of 5 years in a training & engagement type role
- Minimum of 3 years in the Real Estate industry, working with all levels from agents to brokers
- Ability to travel to client events (estimated 10% – 25%)
- Comfortable speaking to large groups, potentially on stage
- Strong interpersonal skills, conducive to team development
- Works independently, has good judgment and consistent follow-through
- Comfortable in their interaction with executives
- Ability to work effectively with highly engaged customers
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in simple of terms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA or BS degree
- Real Estate industry a plus
You report to: Executive Vice President, Partnerships
About the Buyside Team
Buyside is a data science & marketing company on a mission to help real estate brokerages profit from their largest untapped asset: big data. Buyside works by capturing a broker’s buyer data in real time, transforming it into actionable insights and intelligent marketing tools that generate new seller leads, win more listings, and close more transaction sides in-house.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org