Execute on streamlined process to onboard Buyside’s brokerage customers, ensuring maximum client satisfaction & success on their new product.
What Success Looks Like
As a Client Onboarding Manager, you will own launching Buyside’s new brokerage accounts on their technology. You will identify key stakeholders within the brokerage leadership team, working closely to engage and understand the requirements, drive execution, and consistently communicate updates both internally & externally. You will partner closely with training, development, product, and account management teams. You will be the client’s “go to” for all things Buyside during their onboarding and respected as a knowledgeable and trusted thought leader.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Understanding the customers’ requirements and delivering our software solutions to facilitate this.
- Serve as Buyside’s primary point of contact for the client and a liaison to all other Buyside team members during the onboarding process.
- Follow the standard process and best practices to bring clients onboard and online in the stipulated timeframe.
- Communicate status updates to the customer on recurring phone calls, engaging the right teams on both sides as needed.
- Partner with the Training & Engagement team to provide training & marketing materials for launch.
- Maintain a high level of process quality and consistency as well as an excellent relationship with the customer.
- Encourage clients to become evangelists for Buyside, creating referral opportunities for Buyside sales team.
- Be knowledgeable about all aspects of Buyside’s business and be able to communicate effectively to both clients and potential prospects (i.e. at an industry event, client function, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years in a client onboarding or project manager type role
- Track record of managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, conducive to team development
- Works independently, has good judgment and consistent follow-through
- Comfortable in their interaction with executives
- Ability to work effectively with highly engaged customers
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in simple of terms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA or BS degree
- Real Estate industry a plus
You report to: Executive Vice President, Partnerships
About the Buyside Team
Buyside is a data science & marketing company on a mission to help real estate brokerages profit from their largest untapped asset: big data. Buyside works by capturing a broker’s buyer data in real time, transforming it into actionable insights and intelligent marketing tools that generate new seller leads, win more listings, and close more transaction sides in-house.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org